On-site Dog Boarding
$40 Per Night
$25 Per Additional Dog, Same Family
Madison area's premier pet care! Cozy, kennel free, home-like dog boarding environment equipped with a spacious fully-fenced backyard ready for endless hours of socializing, play and relaxation. Overnight boarding services include full days of doggie daycare, 24-hour care, specialized attention, and limitless fun. No need to pack your dog's food/water bowls, or beds, we have plenty!
Please note: When finding our location there is an animal shelter across the street as well. You'll know you are in the right place when you see the fence with our logo painted on.
Dog and Cat In-home Pet Sitting
$100 Overnight in YOUR home
Sometimes the best place for your pets is in their own home. Let us come to you! In-home dog and cat sitting services are offered in your Madison-area home. Personalized attention for your dogs and cats makes your time away easier and offers peace of mind knowing that experienced, loving caretakers are there with your 4-legged family members.
Includes: 2 walks for dogs, feeding/watering, medication (if applicable), cuddles, & mail collection.
Boarding and In-Home Pet Sitting Policies:
* All dogs over the age of 7/8mo. must be spayed/neutered.
* Additional $5 on Holidays.
* To maintain your pet's diet, we require that all food be individually portioned and bagged for meals. We also ask that you label each bag with your dog's name. If these guidelines are not met, we reserve the right to turn away or charge a $10 fee per feeding to provide meals.
* For dogs who are being boarded: Your dog must be picked up by 12pm on the day of scheduled check-out or a charge for an additional day of daycare will be applied. Sunday daycare fees will also be applied accordingly.
- Mon-Sat regular business hours for pickup/drop off
- Sunday pickup/drop off hour is 4-5pm ONLY (Sunday pick-ups will be charged for a day of daycare)
Facility Policies and Service Agreement:
Download a copy of our Service Agreement
Policy updates available for download.
** Cancellations for ALL BOARDING SERVICES must be done at least 2 weeks prior to stay or you will still be responsible for payment of booked stay. **
We are open for business! At our entrances we have hand sanitizer, lysol spray and wipes. We offer contact-less drop off and pick ups and if wanted you can text and we can take your dog from your vehicle in and out of daycare.